Sunday, January 20, 2013

Get Well Soon

Hi everyone! Thanks for joining me from the Card A Day Blog.  I'm starting the week off with Get Well cards. 


I started with a brown base cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2, scored on the 8 1/2" side at 4 1/4". The polka dot and flower paper was cut to 4" x 5 1/4". I layered this with a piece of brown card stock cut at 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" and the green and white paper is cut at 1 1/4" x 4 1/4".  Then topped with a bow. I used the Paper Lace cartridge to cut my sentiment and it's shadow out. 


For the inside I inked my stamp with Melon Mambo and stamped it onto white card stock twice then onto my mat. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow Shelley Bordeleau from Gardens Craft'n More will be your Card A Day Blog Designer. 

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections - Brown and white card stock; American Crafts - amplified
Ribbon: Stampin' Up - 1/2" Rose Red Seam binding
Stamp: Penny Black - Brush Lily
Ink: Stampin' Up - Melon Mambo
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Lace
Misc.: adhesive, zots.

No comments: