Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Good Morning!.  Today I'm the Designer at the Card A Day Blog and the theme is Father's Day. 




I pulled out a couple my favorite old car stamps and stamped them then inked the edges.  I used a pieces of green card stock to make the banner and a backdrop for my cars. 


I stamped the World's Best Dad, cut around the circle and cut the banner part off.  I replaced that with a blue and white ribbon. I added a bit of blue embroidery yarn around the card base and then added the World's Best dad on top.


Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow Debie Barber is the Designer at the Card A Day Blog so stop by and see what she has to inspire you.

Recipe:
Card stock: DCWV - The Guy Stack (plaid paper); Recollections- rust and white; Sunburn Collection - green
Stamps: Unity Kit of the Month - February 2012 {lucky to have you}; Hero Arts - Clear Designs "June"
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - burgundy, navy blue; Stazon - Jet black; Close to My Heart - Barn Red
Misc.: Adhesive, button, ribbon, embroidery yarn.

No comments: