Sunday, July 28, 2013

Missing You Everyday

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by my blog.  Today I'm the Designer at the Card A Day Blog and I'm starting off a new theme this week of "Your Choice".  I've had this card on my Design Studio for ages and decided I would like to get it done.  Where I've used the Cricut you can use any die cut or punch you have.

 
 
I started off by cutting my lace, hearts and heart outlines using Design Studio. 


For the inside I added a little strip of the background paper to the left side and inked all the edges with burgundy ink. 
 

So what kind of card would you like to make for your "Challenge" today? I hope you enjoyed today's card. Thanks for stopping by.

2 cards for OWH.

Cricut Cut:
Lace: Paper Lace 2 Button 4 - cut at  3 3/4"
Hearts: George and the Basic Shapes - cut at 1 3/4
Heart Outline: George and the Basic Shapes - cut at 1 3/4

Cutting Instructions:
Card Base: Brown Card stock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
 Background Paper: Floral pattern paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
 Yellow paper - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections - white and cream; Archiver's - Spring Blossoms Paper collection
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo; Versa Magic - midnight black; Inkadinkadoo - burgundy
Stamps: Unity Kit of the Month - February 2013 {let love grow}
Cricut Cartridges: George and the Basic Shapes, Paper Lace
Misc.: Adhesive, Recollections - pearl.

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful card Cindy, love the layer from paper lace (really need to get back to this cart and do some cuts). The colors are gorgeous together, well done