Friday, April 11, 2014

Chick Card

I've had this little piece of chick ribbon in my scrap ribbon jar forever.  I would work on a card and pull it out then wind up not using it and put it back.  Well today is the day that I get to use it.  I pared it up with this chick stamp from Unity and a few pieces of left over paper.




I used the same technique on Wishing You Joy card to make the frame.
Thanks for stopping by.


1 card for OWH

Cutting Instructions:
Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Background: 5 1/4 x 4"
Top Layer: 3 3/4" x 3"
Bottom Layer: 2 1/2" x 3"
Middle strip: 1/2" x 3 3/4" (adjust according to the ribbon size)

Recipe:
Paper: Recollection - Brown; everything else is from my scrap pile
Stamps: Unity Kit of the Month - March 2012 {from head to soul}
Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up - Designer Frame
Punch: Stampin' Up - Modern Label
Misc.: adhesive, scissors, scrap ribbon

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card ad cool use of that ribbon and you scraps :)