Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop

Today is the February Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop. You should have arrived from.Kelly's blog, if you are just joining the blog hop you can go to Counterfeit Kit Challenge to start at the beginning of the hop. (I do have the hop participants at the bottom of this post).

This month, we could choose to share any project that was made with our Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit which we have not shared on our blog yet. Or we could share a project that was made from one of the three challenges during the month. The three challenges this month are:

Today I'm sharing the pages I made from my Hello Lovely Kit that I have not  yet shared.  I'm using Page Set #1. I started off by making a 12x12 layout for my oldest. I trimmed the top and bottom of the pages down a smidgen then used washi tape to bring a little bit more gold into the mix. 

The heart frame are cut from a sheet of the Amy Tangerine Stitched papers. I thought they made great little accents. Then I did a project life spread for him.

 
I made similar pages for my youngest. I have no idea who made the alphabet stickers, but I had enough to make the same title for both pages.


and the project life spread.
 
 
For my layout I used a old picture from Mom and Dad.  I had found the deer die cut so I had to use it as it is the perfect color for this set of papers.  .  
 
 
The picture is one from Mom and Dad. It didn't have anything written on the back so I don't know when it was taken. I have a little bit of this paper set left and another one that I will go back and scrap the pictures of the south pasture of the ranch for the guys.
 
Here is the full blog hop.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

February Counterfeit Kit - Hello Lovely
8 - 12x12 Layouts
3 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
5 - Project Life Pages

Recipe:
February Counterfeit Kit - Hello Lovely
Papers: 2 papers from Amy Tangerine -Stitched and Me and My Big Ideas, unknown scraps of blue and aqua; Unknown stars stickers, a couple of my pre die cut shapes, a couple of Project Life cards, and some buttons from My Mind's Eye - Cut and Paste

6 comments:

Susan said...

The papers on your pages have such pretty and soft colors and they complement each other so well. I really like those banners in the top left of your layout and the touches of gold you added to your PL spread.

Karen said...

I love the sweet, soft colors of your kit. Great layouts and the project life spread. The layout is perfect for the photo- it really highlighted the beauty in the photo.

Kelly Sroka said...

Great layouts! My favorite is definitely the gold washi tape!

Julene Matthews said...

All your work here is lovely.The deer on the mountain layout is so cute :)

Susanne said...

You've done well with your kit - great PL pages, but I especially like your layout at the bottom. It's so difficult to use those deer elements, but you've incorporated it perfectly.

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layouts Cindy and the one with the picture is really sweet :) Your doing great on the clustering too :)