Monday, August 28, 2017

Christmas Cards

I made up a few more Christmas cards for Operation Christmas Card. For cards 3-6 I stamped the coffee cup, colored it in and die cut it out. After I had the top put together I remembered I had some of the bar brads so I added one to the bottom right corner.


I used the same sentiment that I had on cards 3-6 for the inside since I still had it on my Misti.


I stamped and embossed on the envelopes using the Christmas Tree postage stamp from the  October 2013 {Oh Christmas Tree}KOTM



Cards 7-8 are using the left over cardstock from the previous 6 cards and the pattern paper from cards 1-3.


Once again the sentiment is the same as before.



This time the envelopes are stamped with an old Inkadinkado snowman stamp.




100 Pattern Paper Challenge: August use your Cardstock
8 - Cards

Previous Cards:
Cards: 1-3

Recipe:
Paper: DCWV - Holiday Collection "The Christmas Stack" and Recollection - Bright and Jolly Paper Pad Recollections Cardstock: Blue, Black and White
Dies: Spellbinders Nestablilities - Large circles; Die-namics - Zig Zag Stitched Circles
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co KOTM - September 2015 {Our Hearts to Your} - Coffee Cup and sentiment and October 2013 {Oh Christmas Tree} - Tree postage stamp; Inkadinkado - snowman stamp
Ink: Color Box - Black; Distress Ink: Evergreen bough, broken china,
Misc.: Adhesive, Brads, Clear Embossing Powder, Colored Pencils, Crop-a- dile, Misti, and Score Tape

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Love the 100 Pattern Paper Challenge reference :) I've not track what I have done and should :)
Lovely cards and I love my stamp press to for the same thing for those sentiments that I use so often and need not worry about a bad stamp anymore :)