Friday, August 18, 2017

Wet Spring

I used the May sketch from Creative Scrappers for my layout today. I included the alphabet paper from the Recollections Home Basics 6x6 paper pad in my Counterfeit Kit. Then I realized that I also have the 12x12 pad.


I matted it onto Kraft cardstock then created my grid. Each square is matted onto white cardstock then green cardstock. I typed the journaling, date and location to white cardstock, cut it out then added it to my tag and journaling spot.


For my guys I left off the embellishments as I do not know what pictures they are putting on here.


The 8 1/2x 11 has 4 photo spots and I changed the orientation.

Thanks for stopping by.

May Counterfeit Kit - Snowpants to Shorts
2 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
1 - Cards

Recipe:
May Counterfeit Kit - Snowpants to Shorts
Washi Tape: Carpe Diem
Distress Ink: Antique Linen
Font: Gabriele
Imaginisce paper collection - Perfect Vacation
Misc.: Adhesive, Pop up dots, yellow twine

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layouts and good use of an old kit :) I've been working with last month's kit this month trying to kill it this month :)

Susanne said...

Nice, I love the grid over the bold alpha paper.

Julene Matthews said...

These look super. Bright colours and good use of the tags

Lisa said...

The bold paper does not overwhelm due to the clever use of a grid over the top and it looks great! I love grids - super job!