Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Christmas Cards

I received a few cards after Christmas so I needed to make a few more cards to either mail or drop off. I pulled out Unity Stamp KOTM October 2016 {holiday hugs}  stamp set and the 8x8 Pressed Petal paper pack to make some Christmas Cards.

Card #1: Holiday Hugs on white cardstock:

I stamped, embossed with black, then colored in my image. I used the largest Labels 36 die to cut the bottom edge of the card. The envelope is stamped and embossed with blue ink.


Card #2 Holiday Hugs on kraft cardstock:

I did the same process above except I changed out my paper and used silver embossing powder on the envelope.


Card #3 Silver Bells on White cardstock:

I stamped, embossed, colored and cut out the panel. I added some of the glitter enamel dots that were in my kit.


Card #4 Silver Bells on Kraft cardstock:

I did the same process as above and used the Silver glimmer paper for my card base. I'm not quite sure why the embossed snowflakes on the envelope look silver sometimes and at others a goldish color.


Cards #5 and 6 on White Cardstock:

This was the last set of cards that I made. I stamped, embossed, fussy cut my image, colored in the "joy" banner on the bulb then added to a vellum banner behind it. I wanted the background behind the image to be just a little bit subtler.


I added twine around the top of the banner to finish off the card. The envelope is stamped with the snowflake trio stamp and the large snowflake stamp. I heat embossed with blue.

Here is both cards - I forgot to stamp one on the Kraft cardstock so both are on white.


Thanks for stopping by.

January Counterfeit Kit - Holiday Joy
7 - 12x12 Layouts
 4 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
     12x12 Project Life
     8 1/2x11 Project Life
1 - Planner Pages
6 - Cards
8 - Tags

Recipe:
January Counterfeit Kit - Holiday Joy
Paper: Pressed Petals - Assorted paper pack; Recollections cardstock: Black, Kraft, Silver glimmer and White; Vellum
Ink: Distress Ink - black soot; VersaMark ink
Colored Pencils: - Derwent - French Grey; Staedtler - Grey, Olive; General's -  Carmine
Marker: Bic Sharpie - Rambunctious Red
Labels: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 36
Stamps: Unknown small snowflake; Unity Stamps KOTM October 2016 {holiday hugs}
Misc.: Adhesive, Cuttlebug machine, Embossing powder - black, blue and silver, Enamel Dots, Heat Gun and Powder tool.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Very nice cards - I really need to try making some with my kits.