Friday, February 9, 2018

January CKC Recap

I did a recap of My CKC kit for January. I had just a few scraps of pattern paper left over and thought this would be a good way to use them up. I had a ton of embellishments left that I have moved back into my stash.

I used the front and back of the Crate Paper – North Pole Collection “Pine” for the Christmas tree strip then layered the rest of the scraps on top.

My pictures was taken without the last two layouts included but my journaling includes the total number of layouts.

 Thanks for stopping by.

Operation Christmas Card - 10
Christy's Beautiful Life: #30DSCBL2

Sketch #1: Christmas Ornaments
Sketch #2: Oh Christmas Tree
Sketch #3 - Merry Christmas Tree
Sketch #4: Iron Monuments
Sketch #6: Snowflake Layout

 100 Pattern Paper Challenge: 5 sheets

January Counterfeit Kit - Holiday Joy
16 - 12x12 Layouts
 5 -  8 1/2x11 Layouts
 2 -  12x12 Project Life
       8 1/2x 11 Project Life
  1 - Planner Pages
18 - Cards
  8 - Tags

Recipe:
January Counterfeit Kit - Holiday Joy
Paper: Recollections - Music Notes; Unknown Polka dot paper;TPC Studio – Christmas Cheer “Light Loops;Crate Paper – North Pole Collection “Pine”; White cardstock

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout and a good way to use up those scraps with a picture of what you created that month :) It's a great pile to have too :) Great accomplishment too
Tina

Lisa said...

I love recap pages and I adore pages using up scraps! I do that all the time and it's great to have so few real scraps to move back into your stash.