Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Snowflake Layout

I used Christy's Beautiful Life 30 Days of Sketch's 2 Sketch #6 for this layout. I had a piece of unknown Christmas paper in my kit with Christmas words on it. It wasn't a 12x12 piece of paper so I layered it onto a piece of brown cardstock to get a 12x12 piece.


The doily is cut apart and layered behind the photo mat, I stamped both sizes of the snowflakes onto pattern paper, fussy cut them ad layered on top of the doily


 I added little pieces of the doily at the bottom of the photo along with some of the ribbon.



I also made a couple of project life pages for them, since they split Christmas between us. I kept the pages simple so that they can add pictures and journaling later. I think my favorite if the other half of the doily on the 4x6 card. 

I keep the bits and pieces as sI make my layouts to use onto Project life pages. After I'm done with my Kit then I can get rid of the those  bit.


Thanks for stopping by.

Christy's Beautiful Life: #30DSCBL2

Sketch #1: Christmas Ornaments
Sketch #2: Oh Christmas Tree
Sketch #3 - Merry Christmas Tree
Sketch #4: Iron Monuments

100 Pattern Paper Challenge: 3 sheets

January Counterfeit Kit - Holiday Joy
10 - 12x12 Layouts
 5 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
 2 - 12x12 Project Life
     8 1/2x 11 Project Life
1 - Planner Pages
8 - Cards
8 - Tags

Recipe:

January Counterfeit Kit - Holiday Joy
Paper: Unknown Christmas word paper and polka dot paper; me & my Big ideas value pack; Provo Craft Slab III; Craft Smith - white and tan cardstock; 8x8 pattern paper Pressed Petals - Assorted papers;  Recollections: green and white cardstock and DCWV - Wreath Garland paper pad
Die Cuts: Pinkfresh studio - gold foiled die cuts;
Project Life Cards: Becky Higgins - Christmas Wishes; the Paper Studio - Christmas and Snap- Cozy Christmas.
Stamp: Scrapbook and Cards Today - Snowflakes
Ink: Distress Ink -broken china,  mowed lawn, and worn lipstick
Misc.: Adhesive, Labels, Paper Doily Ribbon, , and Zots

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You certainly know how to get the most out of your kits! The list of what you've made is totally impressive! I tend to aim for 6 layouts from a regular kit - go you!