Sunday, June 10, 2018

Happy Father's Day Card

I used my June Counterfeit Kit - It's the Little Things to make a card using  Color Throwdown #496

The colors are perfect for the teals that were in my kit. I pulled out the Tinkering Ink Fred Astaire striped paper for the background which matches the lounge chairs.


I stamped the truck from the Unity Stamp KOTM and used a stitched die to cut it out. I added a little bit of twine around the Happy Fathers Day tag.

Thanks for stopping by.

Entered into Challenge:
Color Throwdown #496

June Counterfeit Kit:
3 - Cards

Recipe:
June Counterfeit Kit - Its the Little Things
Paper: Tinkering Ink - Fred Astaire; Recollections black cardstock; water color paper
Ink: distress Ink -black soot
Stamp: Unity Stamp Company KOTM March 2018 {stay classy}
Die: lawn fawn - stitched die
Misc.: adhesive; Glimmer Mist - Jazz Blue, black and white twine.

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card Cindy :)

Broni said...

Great card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!!

Lisa said...

IT's a great card - perfect for Father's Day!