Monday, June 11, 2018

Beautiful Day Layouts

I used a Page Maps June sketch for these layout and rotated to the left 90 degrees


I'm using a photo of the four of us leaving MSP airport and heading to Las Vegas for the first stop of our vacation. I pulled out several papers from my June Counterfeit Kit - It's the Little Things.

 
I didn't have a label as large as I needed for the suitcase embellishment cluster so I made one with the Ticket Corner Punch. I added a bottle cap that has been in my stash forever, a few sequins, buttons, DIY enamel dots and rhinestones. I stamped and cut the "Moments & Memories" into a flag.


For the bottom cluster I used a Tim Holtz vial label and the a few of the words that I made for Forgeries on the Fourth. Then to keep it similar I again have the sequins, buttons, DIY enamel dots and rhinestones.

For my journaling I added a tag behind the photo which I printed onto white cardstock, cut apart, and added sequins, buttons, DIY enamel dots and rhinestones.


I've seen a lot of layouts that have stamping and embellishment clusters on them lately so I add more rhinestones and an enamel heart.

Thanks for stopping by.
 
June Counterfeit Kit:
2 - 12x12 Layouts
3 - Cards

Recipe:
June Counterfeit Kit - Its the Little Things
Paper:  My Minds Eye - Dolled Up "Princess" Delicate, Kaiser Craft - Cherish, American Crafts - Hello Spring, Recollections - World Map, Recollections Black Cardstock, Craft Smith Black Card Stock, various scraps
Embellishments from the June Counterfeit Kit - Its the Little Things
Stamps: Ali Edwards - April Stories by the Month "memories & Moments; Date Stamp
Punch: Ticket corner punch
Misc.: Adhesive, bottle cap, buttons, DIY Enamel Dots, Heart enamel dots, foam tape, gold rhinestones, ribbons, sequins, tags, Tim Holtz Vial Labels, and Zots

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I particularly love your little clusters - I'm often too lazy to stamp or cut items but they look so pretty here that it makes me think I should take the time :-)