Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Cards using Forged paper

Today I'm using the 5 1/2x6 piece of forged paper and the die cut "hello" I made for Forgeries on the Fourth to make a couple of cards.



I started by choosing my die and used washi tape to hold it in place then ran it through my Cuttlebug (since I was cutting through 2+ layers I did have run it through the Cuttlebug a couple of times), then I did the same thing with a piece of Kraft cardstock. I trimmed down the scallop  paper so that it would have a border.

 
I added the "Hello" sentiment at the bottom of the card.


I used the other side of the die cut Kraft cardstock to line the inside of my. I thought the circle stamp was a good match to the scallops on the paper so I stamped on my envelopes and embossed with bronze embossing powder.



Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the Counterfeit Challenge blog to link up your project, the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Group or on  Instagram (find us @counterfeitchallenge and share with #counterfeitchallenge )
 
June Counterfeit Kit:
2 - 12x12 Layouts
5 - Cards

Recipe:
June Counterfeit Kit - Its the Little Things
Paper: Forged Scalloped paper; Bazzill - Vanilla; Recollections - Kraft Cardstock
Die: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside for Borders
Ink: Clear Embossing Ink
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company KOTM April 2013 {you make my heart puffy}
Misc.: Adhesive, Bronze embossing powder, Cuttlebug, Heat Gun, Washi Tape (to hold the die)

No comments: