Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Snow Bird

I'm using my February Counterfeit Kit  - So Exciting page set two and the winter birds I fussy cut. I think we are getting all of our snow for the year now. We hardly had any in December but the end of January and February we have been dumped on.



DH was filling the bird bath for me in between snowstorms and snapped the picture. I love how the snow piles up to the top of the water. I  put a couple of rocks in the bath so the butterflies have a place to land in the summer, but the chickadees like to hop from the sides to the rock when they drink so I keep them there in the winter.


Thanks for stopping by.

Scraptember Facebook Group -  Sketch Challenge

February Counterfeit Kit Challenge - So Exciting
3 - 12x12 Layouts
2 - cards

Recipe:
Paper: Colorbok paper- Truffle, Recollections, brown and Kraft cardstock; various scrap pattern papers.
Alphabet - Truffle punch out and stickers
Misc.: adhesive, DIY round label, red arrow


2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: great use of those winter birds you forged and used on this terrific nature themed layout!

Lisa said...

How lovely that you are looking after the birds in all season! It's a pretty layout. Looks like the kit was successful