Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Today I have a treat box I made and a couple of Valentine Cards. I pulled a couple of sheet from my February Counterfeit Kit Challenge - So Exciting kit. The treat box is a cut file from My Scrap Chick. I cut the top of the box out of the white cardstock from Paper Studio and the bottom of the box is from DCWV's Old World Stack. Just love the embossed white paper.



The cards are using the One Canoe Two - Creekside 6x6 paper pad I included in my kit. I stamped the images then colored them in with colored pencils, die cut them and layered onto my cardstock.

Guy Card:
I stamped on the textured side of the cardstock by accident, then just went with it as I didn't feel like re - stamping on the smooth side.



I wasn't sure how the one on the pink cardstock would turn out but I really like it. 

Thanks for stopping by

February Counterfeit Kit Challenge - So Exciting
3 - 12x12 Layouts
2 - cards

Recipe:
Paper DCWV - Old World Stack,  the Paper Studio - Blanc Boutique;  One Canoe Two - Creekside 6x6 paper pad; Recollections Black, Kraft, Pink and White cardstock
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company  KOTM - December 2018 {best friend till the end}
Misc.: Adhesive, Colored Pencils, Enamel Dots, and Stitched Dies


2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: the treat box's papers are sensational!!! and the cards are terrific! I like the hand-drawn textured look of your images! Really great! Keep mastering your February CKC kit because this has been "So Exciting"!!! (see what I did there?!?!!)

Lisa said...

That box is super pretty and I really like the simplicity of both your cards! Your output is inspiring!