Friday, February 1, 2019

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - So Exciting

Welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Hop. This is a long post with a lot of photos. You should have arrived from our Gest Designer Kim Ferguson's Facebook page, (I have the whole hop listed below).  Our inspiration kit this month is a little bit different - it is a range of Kaisercraft products. It is the Anthology collection and can be found here. Once again we have an Unboxing Video this time from Alicia Macnamara.












Anthology Sticker Sheet

Anthology Stamps






As you can see it is a lovely kit, lots of distressed  and nature papers, nature elements in both the die cuts and the sticker sheets.


So I'm going to display my kit a little bit differently. I have it pulled out into four different groups, kind of like page kits but larger. Here is my February Counterfeit Kit - So Exciting


First up is Me and My Big Ideas Scrappychic Vintage page making kit left overs.


 I've a few 12x12 sheet and paper scraps most of the stickers, some ribbon from the original kit. To this kit I've added the fun foam hearts, wooden button, mini clothes pins, and metal keys.


My second Page set if from Colorbok. Below is what the paper pad looks like.

I thought that the flower silhouettes went well with the inspiration kit. 



I have most of the die cuts and stickers from this set along with most of the Alphabet punch out and stickers which I'm hoping I can use on throughout my kit.


Page Kit three is in two parts the paper and then the embellishments. I'll start with the papers first.


I started with Bo Bunny Back to Backs "Gabrielle Fight";  Pink Paisley -Butterfly Garden " Botanical Gardens", "Nature Sanctuary", "Dew Drops", "Dragonflies", "Butterfly wings",  DVWV - Old World Stack, unknown paisley and woodgrain; the Paper Studio - Blanc Boutique - 2 sheets; and three sheets from Tim Holtz idea-ology Memoranda.

Now for the embellishments, I think I've included a little bit of everything.
Die cut feathers in paper and foam, printable birdies in winter gear, jute, fussy cuts of labels, tags and journaling spots, Heidi Swapp Watercolor Words, Momenta Wood elements "So Fun", Prima Flowers  Eva Evita Butterflies, Teresa Collins Labels and Journaling stickers; wooden and chipboard butterflies, DIY Hummingbird and tag;


Page Kit four is basically a card kit with a  6x6 paper and some journaling cards for my layouts.



I love stamps and I'm trying really hard to not overwhelm myself with stamps this month so I've included two sets only!!  The first is from Unity Stamp Company - Best Life Offers that has four different sized leaves and the second is the Stories by the Month February 2018. I've got 10 little rolls of Washi Tape,  6x6 paper pad from One Canoe Two - Creekside, pocket cards from Amy Tangerine "Stitched" and Stories by the Month February 2018, foam die cut feathers, sheer ribbon, Nuvo drops, and a Wink of Stella pen.

You next top on the stop is Tina.

Full Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog: http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/








Laura: https://www.instagram.com/mrsp_scrapsandtea/

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Me & My Big Ideas - Scrappychick page making kit "Vintage" , Colorbok - Truffle paper; Bo Bunny Back to Backs "Gabrielle Fight";  Pink Paisley -Butterfly Garden " Botanical Gardens", "Nature Sanctuary", "Dew Drops", "Dragonflies", "Butterfly wings",  DVWV - Old World Stack, unknown paisley and woodgrain; the Paper Studio - Blanc Boutique; and  Tim Holtz idea-ology Memoranda; One Canoe Two - Creekside 6x6 paper pad
Die Cuts: Colorbok - Truffle,Heidi Swapp Watercolor Words,
Stickers: Colorbok -Truffle; Teresa Collins Labels and Journaling stickers
Alphabets: Colorbok -Truffle
Dies: Tim Holtz Alterations - Feather die and embossing folder
Stamps: February 2018 Stories of the Month; Unity Card Kit
Pocket Cards: Amy Tangerine "Stitched" and February 2018 Stories of the Month
Washi Tape: Me & My big Ideas Create 365 the happy planner
Embellishments: fun foam hears, wooden buttons, mini clothes pins, metal keys, Pearls: KaiserCraft - Snow, Rhinestones Kaisercraft - Champagne; Nuvo Drops - Caribbean Ocean, Sheer ribbon
Wink of Stella pen, Momenta Wood elements "So Fun"; Prima Flowers  Eva Evita Butterflies, wooden and chipboard butterflies, DIY Hummingbird and tag;

6 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Awesome kit and a cool name to go with it. You captured the essence of the inspiration kit very well

Julene Matthews said...

Well done Cindy! I see many elements from the original and like your unique way of arranging your kit too.y

Susanne said...

I like the way you've done this, you've given me an idea for adapting to this month's inspiration kit. Enjoy a scrappy February.

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: You've put together a "So Exciting" February kit!!!! Beautiful reflections of the majority of the inspiration kit! Can't wait to see your creations!

TishSch said...

I love your kit. I like how you approached it as several page kits yet they all coordinate so well together to make a nice kit. I think approaching it in this way would make it less intimidating for me. I don’t know why I haven’t thought of this before! (Smack my forehead! Lol!) Thank you for enlightening me!

Lisa said...

I really like the break outs here and spy - again - papers and product that I have in my own stash and maybe had in my own hands when making up mine. It's funny isn't it? We have such different scrappy styles but very often, we have the same stash!