Thursday, January 31, 2019

Cards

I pulled out my January Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Make It Good for a couple of Challenges. Now I made these cards before the challenges were over but just didn't get them posted.


The challenge for Archi-scraps is black and white.  I had the black and white paper in my 6x6 paper pad Fancy Pants Office Suite




I used the Stampin' Up Northern Flurry embossing folder on the white background, most of the snowflakes are covered up with just a bit peeking out.  I added black rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes. I added a little bit of the "&" black and white paper from this layout on the inside of the card


The second challenge was a sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch 372.


I used the Cuttlebug Snow Dots embossing folder on this card along with the Fancy Pants Office Suite black and white paper.




Thanks for stopping by.


Scraptember Prompts:
Day 1 - Sketch
Day 18 - Scraplift
Day 11 - Thread
Day 14 - Grid


January Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Make It Good:
10 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 12x12 Pocket Page
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
5 - Cards


Recipe:
Paper: Fancy Pants Office Suite 6x6 Cardstock; Recollections white and black cardstock
Stamp: Unity Stamps Kit of the Month -
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug - Snow Dots; Stampin' Up - Northern Flurry
Misc.: Adhesive and black rhinestones

No comments: