Monday, February 4, 2019

Forgeries on the Fourth

Hi all.  It's another forgeries on the fourth. I've come up with a few for this months kit CKC - So Exciting.




I had some white tags that were cut from my Cricut, so I stamped them and then used some mists on them. I also stamped and embossed the tan tag with a butterfly a scrap of vellum with a bird.


Next I pulled out my Tim Holtz Alteration die and die cut a few feathers from various cardstock, and then embossed it. I love the way this added such detail to the feathers.




I had some small pieces of fun foam next to my Cuttlebug so I cut a couple of small feathers and heats to add to my kit. I though it went well with the Vintage feel.


Then I found a couple of things online. First up is those beautiful butterflies.




This free printable is from the Handmade Home and can be found here, which she has made into some stationery.


The second thing I found are the winter birds






from Free SVCG. They are a cut file but I was having issues so I fussy them out. 


Don't forget to check out what the other Master Forgers found on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Fantastic forgery ideas Cindy. Adorable winter birds.

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: your forgery ideas for February are fabulous!

Lisa said...

There are some great forgeries here - I particularly love the feathers! Sorry I'm so late commenting!