Friday, April 12, 2019

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 - April Showers!

Challenge #1 - April Showers! is up at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. You should have arrived here from our Guest Designer Debbie's blog. Be sure to check out the blog and the rest of Master Forger's take on the challenge.

As I was putting my kit together I did not include any weather elements so I pulled out a die cut box I had cut out some clouds, sun shapes, and umbrellas. for my layout.


I'm having printer issues, what can I say it's old and probably needs to be replaced, but here is the photo I'm going to use when I get it printed.


 My photo mat is cut to 5x4, then I pulled a few pattern papers from my scrap pile distressed the edges then layered them.

I cut a heart shaped doily in half to use on either side of my picture, then layered flowers and umbrellas. I cut the tag, sun and cloud in half and placed them on the layout.

I had a piece of felt blue flower ribbon left over from another project that I cut in half that now looks like clouds that I put at the top of my photo mat.


Then I added a few brown enamel dots to the flowers, the "divine" bead and some pearls on a string for some movement to the page. I wouldn't have these beautiful Lilacs if it wasn't  for the "April Showers". I will add my title "Rain, Rain" when I get my photo on the matt.


Now don't forget to check out Guest Designer Debbie, Master Forger Lori and Master Forger Tina's take on the challenge.

 Thanks so much for stopping by,

1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: your layout design is so complex! So many papers, colors, and embellishments! I think you win the prize for 'most-ness' this month! :)