Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Adventure Awaits

Today is the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit reveal and Blog Hop.  Master Forger Leslie picked for our Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit inspiration the My Creative Scrapbook Kit March 2019. You can see the full kit here. I have the full ho listed below.



Just look at all the goodies in this kit. I love those girls on the journaling cards, the stickers and in the embellishments.

But first let's welcome Leanne Wagner out Guest Designer this month and she can be found here.
Now My Creative Scrapbook has a Main Kit

An Album Kit:

A Mini Kit

and a Limited Edition Kit:


Now for my kit - Adventure Awaits.

My Papers start with Colorbok Mint Julep a woodgrain teal, Recollections - Honeycomb, DCWV unknown off white and a green woodgrain, Jen Hadfield - Patio Party, Jen Hadfield Simple Life - the bicycles and buffalo plaid, Allison Kraft Capture Life - Love script, American Crafts - DIY Shop - woodgrain, DCWV - Lemonade Floral Stack, Jen Hadfield - Patio Party, Basic Grey - Color Me Silly - Imagine, Craft Smith - Sweet mint collection, Jen Hadfield - Best of Stack, from the  Black Tie Kit - the black and white polka dots and a cut apart sheet from Jen Hadfield - Patio Party. I just love the journal card that says "The Great outdoors include the patio". I have the perfect pictures for this one.


I've pulled a 6x6 paper pad from Fancy Pants "office Suite" Embellishment packs from Pink Fresh - Escape the Ordinary, Pebbles Heart of Home,  Papertrey Ink Stamps Happy Camper and Heart 2 Heart along with the dies and an Autumn Leaves flower stamp, a set of tags and bags that I thought would work with well with some of girl stamps, the elements from the Black Tie Kit - epoxy alphabets, frames and tags. I have a little bag of bicycle paper clips that my DH found for me so I'm including it in my kit.

I will be adding in ink, cardstock and ribbon as necessary.

Let's hop on through the Master Forger versions:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog: http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer Leanne Wagner: https://inkedinkscrap.wordpress.com/
Cindy: http://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/
Laura: http://www.instagram.com/mrsp_scrapsandtea/


Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Awesome looking kit Cindy :)

Susanne said...

Very nice kit, so sunshiny with all that yellow. Enjoy.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Your cut apart sheet was a great starting point! Hope you’ll put it all to good use this international scrappy weekend 😊

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: what a full kit with hundreds of possibilities for wonderful mixing and matching! It's great that you have so many versions of bicycles to help promote the adventure theme from the inspiration kit! And I spy a little travel camper, too! Can't wait to see your possibilities!

kate blue said...

great kit, love all the florals and those cute bikes!