Friday, May 3, 2019

Forgeries on Fourth - well the Third this month

The Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Forgeries are a day early this month due to International Scrapbook day being on the fourth. 
I pulled out the 6x6 Office Suite paper pad to make my forgeries this month.  I'll start with the Papertrey Ink Stamps Happy Camper and Heart 2 Heart along with the dies. Our Inspiration Kit from My Creative Scrapbook has some cute campers as embellishments and I had this stamp and die set that I picked up to make my own. I die cut several of them out of white cardstock and colored cardstock from the 6x6 paper pad then a set out of scraps of orange, yellow, green and kraft cardstock. I then stamped the images with color box ink. The little campers turned out so cute and will make great embellishments on my layouts. I also did a camping scene and am unsure if I will use it as a card or and embellishment. 

 

I also included an Autumn Leaves flower stamp which is the large flower on the top then I added two stamp sets from Unity Stamp Co - Kit of the Month June 2013 "Love the Little Things" and July 2014 "Beautiful - Inside and Out". I stamped them on a piece of scrap paper then layered  the different colors of papers from the 6x6 pad and cut them out. I will probably go back and re - stamp the multi colored flower in the pink as it looks just to busy for me. 

I did stamp the same images and used colored pencils to color in a few of them 

I turned the other image into a quick card using Freshly Made Sketches 386.  



Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to stop back on the Fourth for International Scrapbook Day.

1 comment:

Leanne Wagner said...

Cindy, I love your stamped and coloured flowers, a great way to make some embellishments.