Thursday, July 18, 2019

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2 - Sketch

Today is the Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2 where we are to use this sketch.



For my layouts I've used all of three different shades of the green pattern paper I included in my kit for the backgrounds on my layouts.

First up is my layout and I used the green damask paper. I did not like any of the flowers I included in my kit so I stamped and cut the Pressed Flowers 2 for the roses. I had included the Jenni Bowlin Oilcloth paper with those huge flowers. It was one of those pieces of paper I've had for years and just didn't know what to do with it. It provides a nice accent cut down and the flowers don't overpower the page.

The layout for my eldest  uses the green paper from Provo Crafts - Slab III and the "love" title from Patio Party.

The layout for my youngest is 8 1/2 x 11 and uses the paper from The Girls Paperie.


Recipe:
CKC - Special Celebrations
Paper: Jeni Bowlin - Oilcloth, Recollections - Green Damask, The Girls Paperie - On Holiday; Provo Craft - The Slab 111, The Paper Studio - Tattered and Worn
Alphabet Stickers: Thickers - Patio Party "love"; Thickers Gold Rush
Ink: Distress ink - Barn door
Stamps and Die: Gina K - Pressed Flowers 2
Misc.: Adhesive, green trim,  Sequin Hearts,

No comments: