Thursday, August 1, 2019

August Counterfeit Kit - Grand Adventures

Welcome to August. Today is the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from Kate Blue I have the full blog hop at the bottom of my post. Our inspiration kit is Citrus Twist July 2019 Kits - Best of Life and the

Add on Kit

There are two unboxing videos   Trina Craig https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtqVPvOYUuk

and July add on kit Patricia Roebuck - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGsz5ycpHGo 


I've based most of my papers in my  kit on the Add on Kit using the blues, oranges and yellows. I still have a few of the light pink and blue papers added into my kit, I added mostly the embellishments from the main kit.

So here is my Kit - Great Adventures

Starting with my papers:





Maggi Holmes - Gather, black cardstock, Maggi Holmes Gather, Simple Stories Wood & Gingham, DCWV Photoreal 2016, Maggi Holmes Gather; White cardstock, DCWV Photoreal 2016, Jen Hadfield Patio Party, DCWV Photoreal 2016, Green Cardstock, Jen Hadfield Patio Party, K&Company Darks Color Basics, Yellow Cardstock, Jen Hadfield Patio Party, Blue Cardstock, Jen Hadfield Simple Life, Green Embossed paper, K&Company Darks color Basics, Jen Hadfield Simple Life.


Dark Green cardstock, Jen Hadfield Patio Party, 2 shades of Light Pink Cardstock, 2 sheets from Colorbok Delilah; Yellow cardstock, Colorbok Delilah, tan cardstock, Colorbok French Prep, Light tan cardstock, Colorbok French Prep. Black Cardstock, DCWV Old World Stock, Yellow Cardstock, and Echo Park Capture Life "Arrows".

I form my embellishments I have 


Embellishment pack from Kaiser Craft – Time Machine and a couple of pages of left over from other kits. Stickers: Jen Hadfield - Patio Party; Making Memories – Journaling Stickers Whimsy; MS. Sparkle & Co – gold star puffy stickers, Tim Holts idea-ology Chitchat  stickers, Me & My Big Ideas – Create 365 Happy Planner Watercolor stickers; Heidi Swapp sticker book, and Carpe Diem – Bloom Stickers book. Paper Clips - Fiddlestix  – arrows, #’s and bicycle; MS Sparkle & Co – Lemon and Pineapples, I even include some clothes pins. I even have a stamp and a die of a pineapple along with a stamp and embossing folder of a pineapple. I did not have anything with a peach on it so I'm using pineapples. I also have a 6x6 paper pad- Fancy Pants Park Bench which is lighter in colors and more like the inspiration kits. Of course I have the normal buttons, a variety of ribbons, pom poms, and flowers. 
I've pulled out a bunch of punches and dies and my scrap pile to make some embellishments


Punches: Stampin’ Up: Spiral Border punch, Modern Label, Word Window, Extra Large Decorative label, Curley Label, Decorative Label, Scallop Punch circles punch, ticket corner punch, corner rounder; EK Success – Photo Label Punch, 2 Point Flag, mini start and heart punch and Starry Night border punch and a mini circle punch. Dies: Stampin’ Up – Lots of Tags; Sizzlits – Decorative Label #4; Becky Higgins Project Life die and an unknown tab die. I am undecided on what stamp set(s) I want to include so I'm leaving that option open.

Now your next stop is the lovely Julene for her take on the inspiration kit. 


We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.
You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcaugust2019).

Thanks for stopping by.
Full Blog Hop:

Counterfeit Kit Challenges - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
 Guest Designer - Kate Blue http://kateblue.blogspot.com/




4 comments:

Clair said...

Ooh, I love all of the little bits of floral that I can see in your paper stash! Wonderful!

Julene Matthews said...

Pretty kit Cindy, especially those papers :)

kate blue said...

Great use of all the Jen Hadfield paper and thank you for the reminder to get out all my punches!

Lisa said...

I love the mix of florals in your papers and the embelies look a lot of fun! It's a great inspiration kit, thanks so much!