Sunday, August 4, 2019

Forgeries on the Fourth

I have a few forgeries this month. I pulled out a lot of stamps and a few dies along with a bunch of scraps from other projects.



I punched and die cut a bunch of shapes from my scrap paper, then started layering them together to make a bunch of labels.

The ones on the bottom are just strips of white paper layered onto colored cardstock and punched with a mini circle punch. They would be easy to make with a hole punch also.

I like using flat embellishments for cards that I sent to Cards for Soldiers and the hearts and starts are perfect for them.

I used a couple of sheets of paper from the Fancy Pants 6x6 "Park Bench" paper pad I included in my kit, the mini hearts and a Rectangle Die and punch. I also used the Sentiment from the MS Sparkle & Co - Lemon and Pineapples for my card



Thanks for stopping by.


We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.

You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcaugust2019).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Genius! As always, it's so clever to show us how simple these ideas can be and yet, how useful and effective they are! Thanks Cindy for the inspiration.