Monday, August 12, 2019

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 -

Today is Challenge  #1 at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and out challenge was to paper clips and or tabs on our project. I started my layout using one of Pagemaps Sketches as I was making a page for my youngest son who has the 8 1/2 x 11 album. Here is the Sketch I was using, (sorry I don't know what month or year it is from).

I had a couple of pictures from a few years back of him and Izzy waiting for the Trick or Treaters to come.  Izzy is already out of her costume but she is at attention waiting for more.

The good stuff is one of my DIY word stripes that I made instead of a word sticker. I keep a word document of the sayings I like from word stickers and will use a variety of fonts but I print them out in multiple. For this one the good stuff is printed three times on the row along with moment. Then I can cut then down to the size I want to make my own embellishment.

I was cutting down the 12x12 cardstock for this layout and I saved the pieces so that I could use on on the side of the layout like Janet at RTS does. When I was putting my kit together I found a few of the puppies that I had cut with my Cricut and thought they were perfect for these layouts.


I pulled a the sayings,  hearts and journaling spots from the sticker books for all the layouts. The journaling spots are on white cardstock then cut out as they were clear stickers.
For my eldest some I did a similar layout but left the pictures off, used all of the blue banner pieces, the "I love Today" pennant and the # Clip.



Thanks for Stopping by.


We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.

You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcaugust2019).

CKC - Grand Adventures
2 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
4 - Cards

Recipe:
CKC - Grand Adventures
Paper: Cratsmith Cardstock brown and light tan; Colorbok French Prep
Sticker book: Heidi Swapp and Create 365 Right Now.
DIY Tabs in the blue  and labels.
Misc.: Adhesive, embroidery thread, Shimelle puffy hearts, Clips - Fiddlestix  – #; Unknown Bone paper clip

1 comment:

Lisa said...

As always, I'm in awe of your ability to make multiple layouts on a similar design but each one is a design in itself! Great stuff and I adore the idea of a bone clip! such fun!