Sunday, September 1, 2019

September Counterfeit Kit -

Welcome to September Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop. This month we have Khristina Sorge from the Secret Not Secret Kit Club (Redefined Kreative) who has made up a kit just for us at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop. How fun is that. I have to warn you that is going to be along post.

Here is what sent us for us to Counterfeit.






This is what is in the kit:

--Vicki Boutin Molding Paste

--Kaisercraft Dots & Dashes Stencil

--Three cut file viewfinder discs

--Up, Up, & Away Airplane Cut File (Confessions of a Paper Addict) 

--Three white tags

--Three kraft tags

--Five mini metal stars

--Scrappin Happy Studio Epoxy Flair

--Boys Will Be Boys Exclusive Stamp Set (Ink Road Stamps for SNSKC)

--Cocoa Vanilla Studios Boys Rule ephemera pack

--Jillibean Soup Rainbox Roux Foam Stickers

--Thickers--Twilight (black foam block letters)

--Jillibean Soup Epoxy Stickers

--two sheets of graph paper


12x12 Paper

--Cocoa Vanilla Studios--Boys Rule--Boy Stuff

--Cocoa Vanilla Studios--Boys Rule--Messed Up

--Cocoa Vanilla Studios--Totally Rad--Line Up

--Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack--Zodiac

--Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack--Mountainside

--Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack--Woodsy

--Vicki Boutin Color Kaleidoscope--Beyond Words

--Vicki Boutin Color Kaleidoscope--Say Cheese

--Vicki Boutin Color Kaleidoscope--Side Note

--Vicki Boutin Color Kaleidoscope--Kaleidoscope 

Check out the Pinterest board for all product HERE


You can find Khristina at:
Lot's of fun things for us to Counterfeit and pull from our stash.


Here is my Kit for September - Fun Times

I'm starting off with a couple of kit's that I'm hoping to finish off. The first one is from Basic Grey and is the Oliver Collection Pack. I though the colors were perfect for our inspiration kit.I've added a bunch of cardstock to this.  The second kit is from Kaiser Craft called Blue Bay.  I only have one sheet of the papers, so my three pages per paper type will not happen with this set of papers. . 

Here's black cardstock, Jen Hadfield "Best of" gray cardstock, Theresa Collins "Far Away" chevron paper, Word Labels and Damask; DCWV  paper;  Theresa Collins "Far Away" collage paper and Ephemera papr, green cardstock, DCWV - Photo Real, DIY Pine trees and camera, black cardstock  Jen Hadfield "Best of" gray cardstock unknown diamond paper, gray cardstock and Jen Hadfield "Best of". This set also has a bunch of the single sheets only. 


Again this set has single sheets except for the blue gray scallop paper, Then there is Theresa Collins "On the Edge" collection words, shields, griffin, gears; Theresa Collins "Sports Edition II" Practice, Tags, and Shields and light blue cardstock. The inspiration collection included a couple of Graph papers and the crowns in the embellishments pack so I pulled these out to represent them.


My last set of papers starts with paper from DCWV Adventurer, white cardstock, Pop Culture Peach Pit, Bo Bunny Sweet Potato  Stripe, Fancy Pants - Wave Surfer, DCWV Adventurer, DCVW Heirloom Stock green; Recollections Grey Honeycomb, DCWV Adventurer, dark blue cardstock, DCWV Adventurer for round icons and the plaid paper; Recollections - Night Sky, dark blue cardstock, Recollections Navy Family Script, blue cardstock, Craft Smith corner office and a cut a part sheet from DCWV Adventurer. 




I've used both my Cricut and Silhouette for some cut files. I have a view finder, airplanes, camera, a Nintendo controller and a karate person.  I have a couple of mountains that I had left over from another project so I've included them also. I've got a bit of gold and bronze in the last set of papers so I'm including washi tape to match those colors. There was a stencil in the inspiration kit I'm including this on from The Crafters Workshop."the story" and I'll add something to color with when I use the stencil. I'm nor sure if I want sprays, watercolors, acrylic paint or inks. There is a few of the  Here + There puffy stickers left,  some rhinestones  and pearls, a few die cuts from Good Vibes, tags, DIY Labels and a couple of rubon sheets.



I've included quite a few stamps, my box of cut apart from old DCWV kits which the papers are all used up but they are kid friendly and my box of stamped images that didn't make it onto a project. . I've still got a few embellishments from the previous kit so I'm just going to include them here. I will include my alphabet dies and will pull any that I need. 

Now here is the blog hop:


Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/

Khristina Sorge - www.redefinedkreative.com/blog

Cindy - http://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/

Leslie - http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com

Lisa - http://lisahausmann.blogspot.com

Lori - https://loriannie670.blogspot.com/

Tina - http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com 

Laura - https://www.instagram.com/mrsp_scrapsandtea/
.
Now your next stop is the lovely Julene for her take on the inspiration kit. 




We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.
You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcseptember2019).


Thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! Cindy, that first kit is right up my street with my beloved BasicGrey - some of which I just had in my hand last week at theLSS and in fact, the birch tree sheet I have in my own kit is from the Oliver collection too.

There are some wonderful pieces in your kit and I like the embellies and cut files you've included. A great selection of products for this time of year!

Julene Matthews said...

Both your kits look right on the mark for the originals. I like the camping feel of the 2nd one. Enjoy using it Cindy.

Tara O said...

OHHHH the BG Oliver collection is genius for this kit! I think I used mine all up last month. ;) I love this kit!

Tina Campbell said...

Love your choices Cindy so great to see them separate like you do and I love that you pulled in the orange too like I did :) Should be a fun one to play with indeed
Tina

Lori said...

Love your kit, Cindy! That BG Oliver is one of my all-time favorite boy collections! I might still have a few bits and pieces of it that I am hoarding! Have fun creating!

Susanne said...

Nicely kitted, I see that Basic Grey is making an appearance in several of the DT kits this month. Enjoy the kit. I'll be back to see what you whip up.

kate blue said...

Loving the vintage Basic Grey mixed with all the blues, reds and greys... great use of your Cricut, I just gotta get my Silhouette working!!