Saturday, October 12, 2019

Changing Seasons

We are ready for Challenge #1 at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. Our inspiration kit was back from 2012, a Studio Calico kit "Summer of '69"


And our 1st Challenge is _ Back to the Good Old Day. We are to scrap like we used to. Our scrapbooking evolves over time, so maybe you are now a travelers notebook or project life kind of gal, but you used to scrap 12x12 then go back to the 12x12. Or you can scraplift yourself by digging our an older layout that you love. Get back to the heart of what made you fall in love with scrapbooking in the first place.

Back when I started scrapping I used a lost of plain cardstock then used the pattern papers as accents on my pages. I did not use die cuts I used a few punches to add decorative additions or fussy cut the pattern papers out.

I still scrapped 12x12 and 8 1/2 x 11 along with about a 12x14 size. Todays layout is using my Counterfeit Kit - Best Days and the DCWV Citrus Twist kit that I had left over. I used a couple of pieces of a punched border that was part of the kit and layered a few of the scrap pieces under my photo.
So for todays blog hop we have:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer Ayaan  Instagram (@ayaan_scraps
Master Forger Lori https://loriannie670.blogspot.com/
Master Forger Leslie http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/

Be sure to stop by and check out their inspiration.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the bright colours where and the punched edges! I really have to remember to use my punches more often.