Friday, November 1, 2019

November Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop - Here and There

Welcome to the November Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop. Can you believe it's November? I can't, I'm not ready for winter, Thanksgiving or Christmas just to name a few.  Lisa's pick for us this month is a kit from the Netherlands from Scrapdelight Scrapwinkel, (love the name of the shop). The website is in Dutch but use the google translate button to get a feel.  Lisa picked the pocket page kit as our main inspiration

and it can be found here.

There is also a "traditional" scrapbook kit,

click here.

Lastly there is an add on on paper kit,

click here.

Our Guest Designer this month is Tara O'Rourke, she blogs at Tara's Ramblings.  Thanks for joining us this month Tara.

Now here is my kit - Here and There. I love the colors of this kit but I didn't have any of the lovely steel blue that is in this kit, so I'm keeping my options open.

Here is the main paper's for my kit:

The first four papers are from Pink Fresh - Everyday Musings "Happy Place", "Full of Joy", and "Sweet Escape"; Simple and Perfect " Simplicity"; Webster Pages - Love Story "Just Love"; Maggie Holmes - Style Board; Recollections Gray & White Stripe: the next four are from Jen Hadfield Home Made paper pad. Then I have three 6x6 paper pads from the top: Amy Tangerine - On a Whim; Crate Paper - Good Vibes and Pink fresh - Everyday Musings. All three of them had a shade of blue that I thought went with my 12x12 papers. 

Then I added a couple of page sets. I have embellishments included here but may also use them on other papers. Page set 2


these papers are from DCWV Textures and Natural, which was part of a larger paper pad and this is all I have left. I've included a doily, bows from previous DIY, tags, wood keys and metal keys and embellishments that go with those two embossing folders, a few brads, tags, twine and a die cut shape.

Page set #3

has papers from DCWV - Heirloom stack and the last two are from simple Stories - Wood and Gingham paper pad. I've included three snowflake punches and a Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa wood veneer. My colors are more of the teals and blues but they went well with the gingham paper.

Now for the embellishments:


I have stars in both gold puffy stickers and enamel dots, the oh Snap rub on which I will probably only use the flowers, a few miscellaneous die but pieces, wood been deer, flowers and birds, washi tape in tone of blues and teals - they are all skinny washi tapes, and a few DIY houses.


Pink Fresh - Everyday Musings Pocket Cards, Journaling Pockets and Phrase Stickers.

I was able to cut a few silhouette files:

The top was a free file that I don't know where I got, but the flower is from Scrapbook and Cards Today August 2019 freebie,


the star wreath is from Paper Issues - Starring You Circles and

a Page Evans - Light Bulbs. This one didn't cut quite right on my Silhouette and I tried twice, got the same cut after changing the settings, so that means I'm back to my love hate relation with my Silhouette. Sigh.

Then I pulled in a few stamps. I know I had a coffee cup like the one in the inspiration kit, the string lights and a cold coffee cup.


As I said I'm  not ready for Thanksgiving or Christmas or winter so I pulled in a fall set of stamps and a winter or Christmas one. It has the cutest little Christmas bulbs in it along with snowflakes.

Here is my full kit Here and There -well most of it.


I didn't add in the cut files and stamps and washi tape.

The next stop is Julene and you can find her here.

Now full Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com

Guest Designer Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com

Cindy:- http://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/ You are Here
Julene:- 
http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com//
Leslie:- 
http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/
Lisa:- http://lisahausmann.blogspot.com
Lori:- 
http://loriannie670.blogspot.com/
Tina:- 
http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/

On the 2nd we have the "Just the Gist" and the 4th is "Forgery on the Fourth" post to give you some more inspiration on making your own kits.


We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.

You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcnovember2019).

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! That's quite a full kit Cindy but all of it lovely! Great that you made a kit that gives you some open options as well as your page kits that are more focussed. There are some lovely shades of pink, yellow and grey in there. Super embelllies and great that you gave your Silhouette a go - next on my list over here! ;-) You are going to have a great month of creating!

Susanne said...

Very nicely kitted, I'd say. I immediately thought of PinkFresh Studios also, but I like how you've added on and on and on to those papers. You will enjoy this pretty kit.

Tara O said...

You have a beautiful kit this month! I love your paper choices!

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: your November copy-cat kit is huge with so many possibilities and moods! Can't wait to see what and how you craft with your counterfeits!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute kit you pulled together Cindy :) Love that you pulled the pinkfresh cause that is the 1st one I though of too when I see the inspiration :)