Monday, November 4, 2019

Forgeries on the Fourth

Our inspiration kit this month is from a shop in the Netherlands, Scrapdelight Scrapwinkel, and the winter pocket kit can be found here,

the tradition scrapbook kit here,


and the paper kit here. There is lots of inspiration.


I drew my inspiration from the coffee cups and the hanging lights and tiny houses.


To start with I stamped my images of the coffee cups, cold coffee and the hanging light onto white cardstock then used my markers to color the images.

For the tiny houses I used a cut file from Scrapbook and Cards Today, June 2019 freebie. I backed the outlines with pattern paper. I did cut three of each house and will be backing them.

I just love the way they turned out. 

Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog to check out what the other Master Forgers did.


We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.
You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcnovember2019).

Thanks for stopping by. 

Recipe:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company KOTM -Light garland January 2017 {when you smile}, Coffee cups  February 2017 {unexpected places} cold coffee drink  May 2016 {a summer story}
Cut File: Tiny houses - Scrapbook and Cards Today, June 2019 freebie
Ink: Gina K - amalgam
Markers: Bick Mark it
Adhesive

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your little houses are truly the cutest! Great job and I love your light chain stamp - that looks so good

Tara O said...

Your tiny coffee cups make me smile!!!! I love your hanging lights stamps! That is so pretty!!!

Becca Sadler said...

Your forgery projects are great! I really like the houses! Good ideas!