Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Baby Boy Layouts

I've been making baby pages. I'm using up some really old baby paper and a couple of new paper to me collections. I've incorporated Pocket Pages as additional inserts and there is no pictures on here as it is a Baby Shower gift so these would be considered Base Pages.

Our Sweet and Handsome Little Guy:

I'm using Janet's RTS Scrapbooking : Base Pages Using a Collection // Gift Idea  Layout #2  for this set of pages and there is  no  Pocket Page for this set. 
The next set is a set of 2 12x12 pages and a pocket page in the pages. I'm using some really old scraps from Nana's Nursery. I had made a few baby albums in 2009 with these papers. I keep all the baby papers together as it is not something I was scrapping every day.

 These papers are all scraps that were already cut. The light green is embossed with the Echo Park - Special Delivery.
The two pocket pages are 4x6 with most of them bordered with the scraps.
I did add a label from the Colorbok collection to one of the pages 4x6's.
On the flip side of the  I used the cut a part from the Bundle of Joy collections. I find it amazing that the colors still match.

Baby Shower pages.
 I think the papers are from the Colorbox collection. They were already cut so I just layered them together. I scanned the Baby Shower invitation and printed it off for this page and added the sticker from the Bundle of Joy Collection.
 I added a few inserts using more scraps of pattern paper and added the animal pictures and a sticker from the Baby Boy sticker tablet.

Final page for the Baby Shower Pages.
The really nice thing about the pages is that she can move them around into any order she wants.

Thanks for stopping by.

Entered:
100 Pattern Paper Challenge Facebook Group, Bash Your Scraps Facebook Group , RTS Scrabooking (You Tube) Love RTS Facebook Group

RTS Scrapbooking : Base Pages Using a Collection // Gift Idea

Baby Boy Pages - 10 pages
Recipe:
Echo Park - Bundle of Joy Collection, Bundle of Joy New Addition Collection, Sweet Baby Boy Collection; Colorbok - Sweet Baby Boy Collection
Embossing Folder: Echo Park - Special Delivery.
Sticker Tablet - Deja Views Baby Boy

No comments: