Wednesday, November 27, 2019

small things great love

In my Counterfeit Kit one of the stickers in the sticker sheet Pink Fresh Everyday Musings sheet said.  "small thing. great love." I knew exactly what I wanted to use this sticker on.  I do a lot of crocheting and donate most of the things I make or it's made with a certain person in mind and goes out as a gift.

I started this layout by trimming down the 12x12 paper and adding a border at the top of the page from a 6x6 sheet of paper. I matted the photo of the fall afghan onto black cardstock then layered the pieces of paper behind the photo. I made the tag out of another scrap, punched my whole and added twine to it.


I cut another scrap from that same paper and put it at the bottom of the photo to make it look like it's going all the way down. I scattered the snowflakes around the page and used the enamel shapes in the center of each snowflake.

So this photo is of an afghan I made that I had every intention of sending to someone in the nursing home, but decided to keep. It is the first seasonal afghan I have crocheted and kept for myself. Don't worry I had many afghans and shawls that were still donated.

CKC - Here and There
6 - 12x12 Layouts
1- 8 1/2x 11 Layouts
4 - cards

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge November - CKC - Here and There
Paper: Pink Fresh - Everyday Musings 6x6 paper pad Crate Paper - Good Vibes 6x6 paper pad; Kraft and white cardstock; DCWV - Photo Real.
Punch: Fiskars Intricate Punch -  Snowflake and  Xcut large - icy snowflake
Misc.: Adhesive, Enamel Shapes, Pink Fresh - Everyday Musings Phrase stickers.and twine.

1 comment:

Tara O said...

This is absolutely stunning!