Thursday, November 28, 2019

Coffee Love

I pulled the coffee cup paper  "Happy Place" from my November Counterfeit Kit. I cut a small piece then cut it into an angle and added a hint of pink pattern paper behind it.  I knew I wanted to document the new coffee pot and that I still miss my old one.

I layered a few scrap of pattern paper behind my photo then added the enamel shapes and the flower. The floors are just perfect with flowers on the cups.  


I have enough of the "Happy Place" cup paper that I can still document the tea sets I have from Grandma and mom.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 - 12x12 Layouts
1- 8 1/2x 11 Layouts
4 - cards

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Pink Fresh - Everyday Musings "Happy Place"; White cardstock; Various scraps.
Misc.: Adhesive, Enamel Shapes, Pink Fresh - Everyday Musings Pocket Cards and Phrase stickers.

1 comment:

Tara O said...

I love this!