Friday, January 24, 2020

Many Snowflakes . . .

Today I'm using the Sketch from Scrap our Stash for January but I did not follow any of the other rules so it is not entered into the challenge.

 What's in the Bickie Tin I am entering this layout in as their January challenge is - the color blue, add some sequins or confetti and use at least 3 layers. I have done all of this so I'm good on this one.


I pulled the large snowflake paper from DCWV - The Christmas Stack and the embossed 12x12 piece of paper from my January 2020 - CKC Snowman Kisses Counterfeit Kit and trimmed them down to layer on my white cardstock. I really liked how the sketch's background paper was layered onto the cardstock.

I used a bottle of white gesso as my circle template and cut my circle out of the white embossed cardstock and two out of the blue snowflake paper. I tucked a partial punched snowflake out of white cardstock and tucked him behind then added sequins.


I actually made a title. Most of my layouts do not have a title but I put a long one on this one. I used three different alphabets and added sequins to a few of the letters



I added sequins to the center of the snowflakes. I used white and clear sequins on this layout as my blue ones were a light baby blue and just didn't work with this darker blue.


My pictures are on matted onto blue cardstock then I used craft foam behind them. I realize you can't really see the embossed white cardstock but in real life it looks so nice.

Thanks for stopping by.


Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC January 2020 - Snowman Kisses
13 - 12x12 Layouts
2 - 12x12 Pocket Pages
3 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Pocket Page
10 - Cards

Challenges:
Scrap Our Stash - Sketch only for January did not use the correct elements so not entered into challenge
What's in the Bickie Tin? - January Challenge: the color blue, added sequins or confetti and use at least 3 layer.

Recipe Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC January 2020 - Snowman Kisses
Paper: DCWV - The Christmas Stack; Unknow Embossed 12x12 Cardstock; Dark blue and White cardstock and shinny blue cardstock
Sequins: 28 Lilac Lane - Fairy Sparkle
Alphabets: Doodlebug Letters from paper set #2, Sticko Stickers Navy blue;  American Crafts thickers - Rockabye
Misc. : adhesive, zots and foam.

No comments: