Thursday, January 23, 2020

Christmas Ornaments

I always make or buy a Christmas ornament for my guys each year for their Christmas trees. I pulled out my January Counterfeit Kit - Snowman Kisses for these layouts.

I wasn't planning on using the Merry Christmas paper that was in the Paper Studio pack, but it worked for my annual Christmas Tree Ornament page. I only have two of these 12x12 papers but I had the sticker sheet that had the same Santa Clause on the sticker sheet. I figured I could make the 8 1/2 x 11 using that, green cardstock and the red and white strip paper for my youngest son's layout.


I love the way this turned out. I trimmed the red and white stripe paper then made my border on the green cardstock added the stickers and it is similar to the 12x12 paper.

Now for my oldest son's layout. I again used scraps of Christmas paper that was included in my Counterfeit Kit to make the banners. They are scraps so they do not go all the way behind the photo's.


For the second layout, the 12x12 sheet I'm using for my grandson. He was born the 22nd of December and I wasn't planning on buying an ornament for him for 2019, but he came to us early. I found this adorable mailbox for him.



I normally make a similar page for my scrapbook of their ornaments. I have not at this time so there will be one more to come. I have some of the red and white stripe paper left on of course scraps and alpha stickers but no more Santa stickers. It will be similar but not necessarily the same as these pages.

Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC January 2020 - Snowman Kisses
12 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 12x12 Pocket Page
3 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Pocket Page
10 - Cards


Recipe: CKC January 2020 - Snowman Kisses
Paper: The Paper Studio Merry Christmas paper and Red and White Strip paper, Green and White Cardstock, Christmas Paper Scraps
Stickers: The Paper Studio - Santa Claus and Christmas Tree
Alphabet StickersL The Paper Studio (white) and Doodle Bug (Red) page sets; Jillibean Soup - Mini alpha
Misc.: Adhesive, foam tape.

No comments: