Saturday, January 18, 2020

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2 - Moving Day

I'm up today with Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2 - Use a sketch. Lisa picked this Page Maps Sketch



for us to use.  From my January Counterfeit Kit - Snowman Kisses, I pulled out the sheet protector of scraps of Christmas Paper.  The hardest part was trying to decide what pictures to use, after that I pulled the papers to kind of match the photos; red snowflake paper as it was snowing when we loaded the trailer and the truck is red, blue and white snowflakes as it was almost a blizzard as we were driving, the holly paper represents the trees - even though they were all iced over and the house paper as we pulled up to their new home.


I did wrap red twine around the three pattern papers as the sketch had but I had to add a bow as I couldn't get the twine tight, so I added cut it and added score tape under the button to hold the twine. I had the silver snowflake in my Christmas elements added the blue pom pom the center and an already stamped snowflake in bottom corner. 


To check out what lovely creations  Leslie, Laura and Shannon made for the challenge head on over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 12x12 Pocket Page
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2x11 Pocket Page
8 Cards

Paper: White Cardstock, Christmas scrap paper, 
Misc.: Adhesive, button, red twine, already stamped image, pom pom, score tape and zots.

No comments: