Thursday, January 16, 2020

Ho Ho Ho and Merry and Bright

Using my January Counterfeit Kit - CKC Snowman Kisses I finished the set of pages for my oldest. I have 2 12x12 layouts.

Ho Ho Ho Layout:
I started with the Bella Blvd "Gifts Galore" paper cutting it down then layering a on top.  this paper has the cutest Christmas icons on it. This is on top of a DCWV - The Holiday Stack green polka dot paper and red cardstock.


The Ho Ho Ho was actually a tag, so used foam tape behind it and used the red yarn to wrap it a round the bottom layers. I added a "love" sticker on the journaling mat and sprinkled sequins around the page. . The red and white strip is another sticker that I just cut to fit behind the papers



Merry and Bright:
I started with the Holly and Berries paper layering it onto the same green polka dot paper from DCWV - The Holiday Stack. The red Christmas Gifts paper is the back side of the Bella BLVD "Gifts Galore" paper. I brought in the red and white strip paper for my photo mats. The "Merry and Bright" project life card is one I had printed off and was in my stack of cards. I added a snowman from the sticker pack. then sprinkled the snowflakes and sequins around the page.



Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC January 2020 Snowman Kisses.

5 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 12x12 Pocket Pages
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Pocket Pages
Cards

Recipe: Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC January 2020 - Snowman Kisses
Paper: Bella BLVD -Christmas Wishes "Gifts Galore", DCWV - The Holiday Stack, The Paper Studio - Holly and Berry paper, White and Red and silver/green Cardstock and various scraps from Christmas paper.
Punches: Photo Corner Punch, Snowflake punch
Stickers: K and I Memories - Celebrate Life,  Doodle Bug Paper Pack and The Paper Studio Paper Pack,
Ink: Distress Ink - peeled paint
Adhesive,  Gold Star, Foam Tape Embroidery Yarn - Red, Sequins, and Zots

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Nice pattern mixing on both of these - the second is my fave, though.