Thursday, January 9, 2020

You

I'm using the Scrap Our Stash Challenge - What's My Challenge - "Bingo" for today's layout.

I went straight down the list - Washi Tape, Layered Sticker, Sequin, 4 Patterned Paper, and Banner.

I started by trimming down the "Trees for Sale" paper then adding the background paper to it. I created a base from white card stock for my photos rest on as my paper is quite busy with all the trees and added the washi border to the top and bottom of it. The rest is just layering the pieces of pattern paper onto the white mat, even the green border behind white cardstock was from my Christmas paper scraps.



I pulled the red label, the photo corner and the hot chocolate circle from the sticker sheet I included in my kit. I fussy cut the smaller banners at the top of the layout.


I punch the red and white snowflake and pulled the gold snowflake sticker from my Christmas stash. It went perfectly with the gold sequins I included in my kit.


I used a punch for the banners at the bottom of the page layered with the snowflake and hot coco sticker.


For my layout I used the piece of the "Trees for Sale" paper to start my layout. I matted it onto white cardstock and layered the pieces from there. The gold snowflake is cut in half, the red one is tucked to the side and towards the bottom. I used a white one at the top with the banners, a red sticker and a sequin in the center. I sprinkled the gold sequins through the layout.

Enetered into Scrap Our Stash Challenge - What's My Challenge "Bingo"

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC January 2020 - Snowman Kisses
3 - 12x12 Layouts
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layout
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Pocket Page
8 - Cards

Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - CKC January 2020 Snowman Kisses
Paper: Bella BLVD - Christmas Wishes "Trees for Sale", DCWV - The Basics Stack; Scraps from my Christmas stash; White cardstock
Punch: EK Success - 2 Point Flag
Stickers: K and I Memories - Celebrate Life stickers
Die Cuts: Crate paper -Snow and Cocoa Gold Snowflakes
Misc.: Adhesive, Foam Adhesive, Sequins, and Zots

6 comments:

Tara O said...

These are both beautiful Chrismtas layouts!! I love them

missgailly said...

So bright and colourful - love those banners. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

Susanne said...

Love the festive feel here!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What an awesome page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

Lori said...

These layouts are so cute! I love your papers and your embellishing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

Chris C said...

Love the banners! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.