Thursday, March 12, 2020

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - Challenge #1 - Pick #

The Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog has Challenge #1 up - a Pick Three. We were to pick at least three of these items: stars, flowers, stripe, enamel dots, pink, stripes, circles, tags and frames. We can use more than three from the list and we can use other things not on the list, but do include 3 items from the list.


This is how I represented my items: 
Stars - enamel shapes
Enamel dots - pink dots
Chipboard and Frames - Pink flower chip board frame.
Florals - this can be paper or embellishments - I have die cut flower, silk flower, pink flowers, flowers in the paper and even flowers in the picture
Stripes - I have the green and white stripe paper and the pink stripe paper
The color pink - is everywhere but the background and the brown cardstock mats
Circles - I have the light and dark circle shapes under the pink flowers, circles in the pink paper, rhinestone circles in the flowers.
Tags - I stamped birthday on the off white tag.

I matted all my pattern papers onto brown or kraft colored cardstock and then used a brown sharpie to draw a couple of lines on each side. I also use the sharpie on the green background paper for more definition. 

Now for a close up  of the Left side embellishment cluster.


Bottom Cluster:


Top Right Cluster:


It's a really simple layout but my Cluster I think take it over the top for a picture of my birthday Flowers. 

Now go check out what the rest of the Master Forgers created. I saw a sneak peak of a few layouts and there are all so cute.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

JulieJ said...

That’s very pretty

Becca Sadler said...

Beautifully vibrant layout for your birthday flowers photo focal!!!