Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Love this

Can you believe that I'm working on pages 19 and 20 today with the May Counterfeit Kit - CKC May 2020 - Home. I started with another 2 page layout from Scrapbook Generations.

which can be found here. It's the June 2014 Free Sketch.  


From my Counterfeit Kit,  I'm using the lemon paper from Jen Hadfiels - Simple Life and  the dark blue paper from Jen Hadfield Patio Party along with the blue honey comb paper.

I felt that the white photo mats were blending into the background so I inked the edges.

I omitted the banners under the tag on the left side and the cluster under the photo on the right side. Instead of using banners at the top I used the lightbulbs and the butterfly stickers. The light blue flowers on the lemon branches match my die cut blue butterfly so I added that to the top.


Then I pulled a few of the die cuts that I include with my kit along with a couple of the stickers from the Homemade sticker sheet. I also cut two of the tags from the Patio Party Cut A Part sheet. "Happy Day" is by the butterfly on the top of the page. and the "wreath love" is layered on the and tag.

Even though I'm finishing up may CKC May 2020 - Home kit the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog does have the June Kit up. Stop by and check it out. I just have a few more layouts before I kill this kit. Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: Counterfeit Kit - CKC May 2020 - Home
Jen Hadfield -  Simple Life ((lemon paper, dark blue paper);Patio Party (light blue honeycomb paper); White card stock; Recollections - Home Basics (yellow polka dot)
Stickers: Jen Hadfield - Homemade
Ink: distress Inke - salty ocean
Misc.: Adhesive, yellow yarn, foam tape and die cuts.

2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Terrific double-page layout that is ready for your photos and journaling!! That's marvelous that you've created 20 pages so far! Woot! The lemons, butterflies, and light bulb strand just make me think of a nice southern backyard in the springtime! Maybe a wraparound veranda that has a small potted lemon tree with white wicker furniture and the family and neighbors are sipping fresh squeezed lemonade!!! Oh, how sweet!

Ann Marie said...

LOVE that lemon paper, and cute layout!