Monday, June 1, 2020

June 2020 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit reveal and Blog Hop - CKC - Journey

Tara is hosting the month of June and has picked a Clique Kit International kit called Wonderful World! She really fell in love with the dreamy, watercolor papers and bright colors in this kit. It has some great stuff for us to dig into and do some forgeries for as well!
We have the Base Kit:
Embellishments:

Our Guest Designer is Becca and she can be found on her blog here. Be sure to visit her blog for inspiration through out the month.

For my papers I have:

Bo Bunny Genevieve Collection and two cut apart sheets (2015); Simple Stories Wood and Gingham; Recollections Rainbows (2011); Colorbok - Mint Julep; unknown teal; Recollections - Teal Paisley; Colorbok - Paisley; Amy Tangerine - Stitched (2014) collection; Pink Paisley - Auburn Lane ( 2019)  and DCWV - Old World Stack (2009)

I also have a little bit of the Vicki Boutin Collection - so I'm going to include that in my kit. 

Some of the embellishments I'm including in the kit.

Our inspiration kit had several types of leaves so I though I would pull out the dies and stamps along with a few punches. There were also various photo corners in the kit so I grabbed that punch as well. I can punch them as I make the pages.

Your next stop is Julene, so go and see what inspired her with this months kit.

Here is the complete hop:

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

I love those navy and gold papers. Your kit is lovely Cindy, have fun using it this month.

Tracey said...

You have pulled some great stuff here.

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: I like what direction you've gone with your kit! And I'm jealous of the fabulous stamps, dies, and punchers you've selected to use this month, too! Can't wait to see your projects!

Susanne said...

Gotta love a little Vicki Boutin in any kit. Enjoy yours.

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely kit you put together Cindy and I love that you added the year of each paper too :) Good choices for punches too. Look forward to seeing what you create with the kit :)

Tara O said...

This is a beautiful kit! I love that you pulled inspiration from the leaves! Great paper selection this month too!

LCSmithSAVED said...

I really want a closer look at that pile of papers! And the pile of Vicki Boutin goodies will be great to play with. I just watched a Missy Whidden YouTube of a layout with that fan of rainbow paper - yummy.

Ann Marie said...

Love all the leaves and dies/punches! Beautiful kit!