Tuesday, June 16, 2020

M and M sun Bathing

I pulled a few of the papers from my Counterfeit Kit - June 2020 - Journey for my layouts today. I also wanted to use some of the leaves that I die cut and included with my kit. Here's the link to the Forgeries on the Fourth.

When we took the patio table up the kid's and the last of their things from the condo it was a beautiful day. We grabbed the cat leashes and took them outside with us. It was their first time on a leash, but they were more interested in sun bathing.


I cut down my rainbow paper for my background, forgetting that I wanted 3 layouts but it all works out. I layer it with the solid patter paper and inked all the edges. I also pulled out the Stories by the month May 2020 for the stamp that says "May your feet take you where your heart wants to go." I thought this was perfect for this layout. Then punched it out and punched out black cardstock to layer it on



I added the die cuts around the page and used a bunch a various alphabet stickers. I didn't want to spell out Milo and Maverick so I used M & M instead. I have a spot near my desk where I have the bit's and pieces of miscellaneous alphabets so that I can use them up. This is a challenge for me as I normally do not put a title on my page


I added a few of the DIY enamel dots around the clusters. I used the photo corner punch in black on the photos and the date of May 2020 (5 - 2020)  is the same on each of the layouts.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC June 2020 - Journey
Paper: Recollections - Rainbow; Colorbok - Mint Julep (red stripe), white cardstock, black cardstock.
Alphabet stickers: Various left over alphas
Die Cut: leaves from Forgeries on the Fourth
Punch: Stampin' Up - Decorative Punch; Martha Stewart - Photo Corner Punch
Stamp: Heidi Swapp Stories by the month May 2020
Ink: Ranger Ink - black soot
Misc.: Adhesive, DIY Enamel Dots, and Zots

1 comment:

Tara O said...

These are absolutely adorable! I love the layering!