Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Boy Scout Flowers

One of the papers in the August inspiration kit - Hip Kit August 2019 Main kit was the Pink Paislee Truly Grateful Paper #6.

I love the doily like chevrons on this paper and thought I would recreate it with my punches. I've got to admit I don't use my punches as nearly as much as I should. You can find my Forgery on the Fourth for this paper here. 


I made a couple of border strips of this paper an am using the one on the left for my layout today.



I trimmed down my border strip just a smidgen and put it on the left side of my layout. I punched the same papers I used on the left for my right side. It just looked a little bare. I did add another white punched border to place on the pink polka dot paper. 


I added a previous die cut branch, flowers, enamels dots, thread and a sticker on the bottle cap for this cluster. I also added an enamel shape on my photo "so beautiful".


This cluster has more thread, enamel dots, flowers and the DIY label. 


Thanks for stopping by.

August Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC August 2020 - Dreamer
Recipe: 
Paper: White cardstock, scrap of pink (under the photo), Chevron strip paper from Forgeries on the Fourth
Punches: Martha Stewart - Chevron, Swirling Lace (did not use on right side of paper), Scallop 3 dot; Stampin' Up - Scallop
Stickers: Heidi Swapp sticker book
Misc.: Adhesive, botte cap, DIY label, Enamel dots, flowers, gold thread, and zots.


1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Wow that was an awesome idea for that paper, turned out well on the layout too :)