Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 - Challenge

Hi everyone, today is reveal day for Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog Challenge #1 is a Sketch Challenge. Tina has asked us to use this sketch for our layouts. I'm using my CKC August 2020 - Dreamer kit for my layouts today. 

 

Here are the measurements I have for the pieces:
Black Cardstock base: 12”x112”
Pink Grid Paper: 11 3/4” x 11 3/4”
White embossed paper: 11 ¼” x 11 ¼”
Large rectangle behind the photo (multicolored flower paper): 10 ¼” x 4 ¾”
Small left side rectangle behind the photo (teal polka dot paper): 8” x 3”
Smallest Rectangle on left side (pink with white flowers): 6 ½” x 2 5/8”
Longest horizontal strip (blue white and gold butterfly paper): 1/2” x 10 ¾”
Shortest horizontal strip (Distress pink paper): ¾” x 9 ½”
Large circles on right side: 1 ½”
Small Circles on bottom: ¾”
Embossed white journaling strip: ½” (cut from the base page)
White cardstock journaling strip: 3/8”

I added a piece of white embossed cardstock aa I wanted the layout to pop a bit and I was bring in Black for my letters and as a mat behind my photos.

 


I kept this layout just like the sketch. 

Don't forget to check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see the rest of the Design Teams inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by.

 Recipe: August Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC - August 2020 - Dreamer

Paper: Black Cardstock: The Paper Studio – Blanc Boutique- White embossed: We R Memory Keepers – Typecast (2006) – Butterfly Paper: Unknown Pink Grid paper: Jen Hadfield – Chasing Adventures paper Pad (208) – teal and green polka dot paper: Jen Hadfield – Patio Party (2017) paper pad – Flower paper; Jen Hadfield – Heart of Home (2017) paper pad – Pink and white floral paper; Unknown distressed pink paper; Black Cardstock 

Alphabet stackers - Doodle Bug Teensy Type

Misc.:  Adhesive: 1 1/2:” circle punch, ¾” circle die


 

No comments: