Sunday, September 6, 2020

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Mini Kit Reveal

 Today is reveal day of putting a mini kit together and showing your project. This month we are using the August 2020 Flavors of the Month kit from The Scraproom

Here is just a reminder of what that kit looks like. 


Our inspiration kit has four different parts to it and I am pulling inspiration from the stripe paper, the school theme and the Simple Stories Vintage Great Escape collections. 


First up is my Stripe paper inspiration.
I have a few scraps from the Bo Bunny "Take a Hike" (2016) collections. I made a quick 12x12 page using these scraps. 


I added some twine for the pictures and the trimmed the 3x3 bear journal card down s to fit on my layout. I added a sticker that say "fresh air" I have the cutest little photo's of my grandson that I'm going to add to this layout. 

Secondly I have inspiration from the Echo Park School Rules Collection with some school paper, the embossing folder and a circle punch. 


I included the Tim Holtz ruler embossing folder, white and red cardstock and a piece of  6x6 ruler paper.


I made two sets of bottle tags for a teacher friend. School is getting ready to start here in Minnesota, depending on what county you are in depends on the way you go back to school. 

The last set of paper I pulled inspiration from the Simple Stores "Simple Vintage Great Escape" collection by pulling some scrap paper to represent the "Time for Adventure" paper. 


I have a few scraps from from the Paper House "Into the Wild" (2016) paper pad. My DH needed a couple of guy cards so I made a couple of oversize cards for him. 


I just added some cardstock and cut the images down to the oversize card front. 
Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog for more inspiration.

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcseptembert2020).

Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month!






No comments: