Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Cards

 I have a few cards I made from the images I stamped from my Counterfeit Kit Summertime Cheers. In with my forgeries I included these images.



Card #1: Hello Sweet friend -I used the image from the June 2017 Kit of the Month {time to enjoy life} and stamped the ice cream sundae’s and colored them in with markers. I just used some scrap paper for the front of the card. I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card. There are stickles on the white parts of the ice cream to add a little bling.


Card #2: Sending a BIG Hug – I stamped the larges fern leaf I had three times onto a piece of 5 ½ “x 4 ¼ “piece of cardstock.  Matted it onto green cardstock and added a sentiment. I used one the small fern leaf for the inside of the card.


Card #3: Heart Banner- This was stamped onto whitecardstock and die cut using a stitched rectangle die. The image is colored with markers to match the background paper.  I layered this onto black cardstock and pattern paper from Crate paper – good vibes and Pink fresh Everyday Musings 6x6 paper pads.



Card #4: This is a total copy of a card that Heather Hoffman made. Hers is a shaker card, click her to see it, mine is just a regular card. I just love the way it turned out and it’s my favorite so far. I used a scrap piece of cardstock behind the bird and a piece of vellum. I used distress ink for the splatters


Card #5: Miss You – I’m using the  mushroom stamp that I colored in with color pencils. I added a simple sentiment to the front of the card and the twine I included in my kit.


Card #6 I stamped the mushroom in a cup and colored in it in with colored pencils. I used a nesting oval die to cut the image and brown cardstock out. 


Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and Facebook group to get inspiration.


Recipe:

Black, Brown and White cardstock, Scrap paper; 6x6 paper pads – Amy Tangerine – Rise and Shine and On a Whim, Pink Fresh – Everyday Musings, Pink Paislee -Pick Me Up and Crate Paper – Good Vibes; The Paper House – Into the Wild
Stickles – Crystal Ice
Ink: Gina K – Amalgam; Stampin’ Up – Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi, Distress Ink: milled Lavender and Crushed Pistachio
Stamps; Unity Stamp Company Kit of the Month: June 2017 {time to enjoy life}, May 207 {free your dreams), August 2016 {open your soul}, April 2020 {hope in uncertainty}, June 2020 {change the world}

https://blog.unitystampco.com/2020/06/simply-birdie-shaker-card/ - Heather’s card link

Forgeries on the Fourth https://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/2020/09/forgeries-on-fourth.html


No comments: