Friday, September 4, 2020

Forgeries on the Fourth

 Today on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog we display our forgeries. Just a reminder that our kit is from The Scraproom's Flavors of the Month August 2020 Kit.

I included in my kit this  month a ton of stamp sets and very little ephemera packs. I have plenty of stamps that I can make a few of the elements that were included in the Inspiration kit. 


Kit #1 I stamped the Grill, Oven Mittens, Ice cubes and such. I have not colored in the drinks, ice cream cone or bottles yet. I have layouts planned for all three of them.

 The grill was stamped twice with the Misty and colored in using markers then re stamped after coloring in. I have foam tape between the two pieces of the grill for dimension.  For the ice cubes I used gelatos to color. 
The oven mittens were colored with colored pencils and I will be fussy cutting then out for my layout. I used markers for the Ice Cream sundae's  and a bit of Crystal Ice Stickles on the white parts of the ice cream and will be using that on a card.

My kit #4 is inspired by Simple Stories  - Simple Vintage Great Escape. With that kit I included these forgeries - ferns butterflies, a bird and mushrooms. 


I stamped the fern leaves with three different colors of Stampin' Up Ink - Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive, then cut them out The butterflies were stamped and colored with markers then re stamped with black ink.  The mushrooms in a cup, bird on a branch and single mushroom  were colored with colored pencils. and now look like this 







All three of these images are going to be used on cards. 



I also stamped the largest fern for a card front. 


These were stamped and included in my Embellishment kit. I an using the Heart Banner on a card front and the owl tag is going on a layout.
This journaling tag wit the owl was colored in with markers I'm not sure if I will be coloring the owl, but the sunglasses are the the color of my grandson's outfit that I am scrapping. The Heart Banner is going on a card front.



Thanks for stopping by. Don't for get to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog for more inspiration. 

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcseptembert2020).

No comments: