Saturday, September 12, 2020

Play Hard

 If you are looking for Challenge #1 for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge please scroll down to the next post or click here.. The Challenge for September  at What's in the Bickie Tin?  is to use

  • Colours: Green and White
  • Add Splatter
  • Add a die-cut
I'm again using my Counterfeit Kit paper set #3 from my CKC September 2020 -Summertime Cheers for my layouts. 

I'm using the Star die cut paper from K and  I Memories for my layout.




I trimmed down the start die cut to 4" (that way I have enough for the other layouts, added a bit of ribbon on the right side. The Play Hard is cut from Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge at 2 3/4" and backed with a piece of vellum. I used Stampin' Up Old Olive ink for the splatters.



For my eldest son I used ribbon on both sides of the star paper and a used the speckled paper from my kit.


On the 8 1/2 x 11 layout the Play Hard is cut at 2 1/2" and I trimmed down the star paper to 1 3/4".

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: