Monday, January 25, 2021

Hello Card . . . then many more cards

I needed a thank you card for a special lady and made this one from the cut apart sheet. I have a hard time using  any of the cut a part sheets. This is going to be a long post. 

I added a few flowers and leaves, a twine bow and a few buttons to finish off the card. It was being hand delivered so I was not worried about the bulk. 

I really liked the way this one looked so I decided to keep going and make a few more. Here are cards 2-4.

Then I decided to use up what I had left over from the large cut apart sheet.

Cards 5-8



Cards 9 -12


Then I started on the 6x6 cut a part sheets. 

Cards 13 - 16


Cards 17 -20


Cards 21 - 24 


I still have a few sheets left, but will finish them up. I would like this paper pad done and gone. I'm using this paper pad as part of my Bash Your Scrapbook Stash. You can check out their Facebook page here 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock - orange kraft, tan, black, white, blue and gray; Jen Hadfield Simple Life paper pad in 12x12 and 6x6 (2016); Simple Stories - Woodgrain and Gingham (2017)
Punch: circle punch
Die: Stitched heart die
Misc.: Sequins, twin, embroidery yarn

No comments: