Monday, February 1, 2021

February Counterfeit Kit Reveal and Blog Hop

 Welcome to the February Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Blog Hop. Where did January go? It slipped by me way to fast. 

Lisa is our Master Forger this month and she says, " As you know, I love my  months to be more Europe focused, so I've selected the Scrapbook Werkstatt (https://www.scrapbook-werkstatt.de), here in Germany, for this month. I think we've had them before and I really like their current February 2021 Kit. There are detailed photos on the site and a supply list which I always love to have - the contents are from different designers and items you might even have in your own supplies if that's your style!  I think it has just the right hint of romance for this Valentine month and I know there will be so many different ways to interpret this - can't wait to see what you come up with.

February 2021 "Herzstuk"


- such a lovely kit with so much inspiration. Be sure to check the link as there are more pictures - (https://www.scrapbook-werkstatt.de).

Lisa has invited Eileen (Taylor) from the UK as out Guest Designer this month! She lived in the US for a while which is where she picked up the scrapbooking habit and we are so happy she agreed to join us in February! Eileen is sharing on her kit on Facebook and can be found here - https://www.facebook.com/eileen.taylor.528. Please give her a warm welcome.

Now for my CKC February 2021 Kit - A New Story . . . but first I have a confession to make. I had ordered from Paige Evans the whole Bloom Street collection when she offered it on here Facebook page. I only pulled out the Heart paper - the back side is white, and I do not have the multi colored paper on the back. Now for my kit - I have several papers that have the large floral design on them and I pulled out four different ones. After that I went by color - the yellow gold tones, turquoise and blue. Yes I do have red and pink with the flowers but I wanted to tone them down a little. I added in a woodgrain and I promise I will use it and not just look at it, set it aside and not cut into it. 




Paper: 
Top Row: The first 5 papers are from the Maggi Holmes "Gather" paper pad (2016), Julia Nutting "Fresh Flea Market" - Brocante (unknown age); Pink Paislee "Bloom Street" paper pad (2019).
Vertical 8x8 papers: Pretty Little Studio "Beautiful Day - Hello Heather" Collection - Laura, Today, Park Bench and Peach Snowcone (2017)
Bottom Row: Craft Smart "Corner Office" paper pad (2019); Jen Hadfield "Chasing Adventures" (2018) and Maggi Holmes "Gather" (2016).
Journaling Cards: Pretty Little Studio "Beautiful Day- Hello Heather" (2016) and (2017) and Project Life - Be Bright (2014).


Embellishments: Maggie Holmes "Gather" word stickers (2016), Carta Bella "Let's Cruise" decorative brads (2017), Glitter bows (unknown), Teresa Collins woodgrain label stickers (2015), buttons, chipboard pieces in flowers and butterflies, Bottle Caps and butterflies, various flowers, printable labels, ribbon, DIY folder and labels, punched pieces that were left over from other projects. Maggi Holmes "Flourish" stickers (2017), "Gather" thicker stickers (2016), "Gather" Chipboard stickers (2016), die cut feathers and hearts, wood veneers and DIY Flowers.

I've included several different sets of stamps, way to many, but here is a few of the images I stamped so far. I also have the stitched heart dies and my bow die. 



I even have stamped and embossed on a transparency with the heart stamp instead of a bow. I'm surprised I don't have a bow stamp so I substituted the hearts instead. I have also die cut several hearts out of scrap paper. 

Here's my full kit - 

Your next stop on the hop is Julene. I have the full hop listed below. Don't forget to stop back at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog for - Just the Gist of It. 

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcfebruary2021.

7 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

A beautiful kit Cindy with some big florals to scrap with. I like your idea of stamps. (must look through mine!)

Tara O said...

I love your papers! My Bloom Street papers are from a paper pad, so the backs are white as well. I hope you get lots done this month!

Tina Campbell said...

Awesome looking kit Cindy I would definitely play with it :) Love love love those glittery bows :)

Clair said...

What a lovely kit, Cindy. I love the colours and would love those sentiment stickers in my stash!

Susanne said...

Wonderful kit, it seems I have so many of these same paper, I could just copy yours! Enjoy.

Susanne said...

Wonderful kit, it seems I have so many of these same paper, I could just copy yours! Enjoy.

kate blue said...

great kit- love all the pops of blue