Friday, March 12, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 - Paper Addict

 Welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 - Paper Addict. We are using the Paper Addict Kit from Mommyish on the LilyPad. 

Here is a reminder of what the main kit looks like 


And it can be found here. For our first challenge Clair has tasked us with "Paper Addict: the inspiration kit is all about our 'Passion for Paper'. Please create a layout (or other memory keeping project) about a hobby (e.g., scrapbooking!) How meta;)"

Well I created a layout about my love of crafting with paper, stamps, dies and making embellishments. I used the Craft Smart- Corner Office desk and pencil paper for my layout. 

The top picture is of a stack of cards I made. I used stamps, paper, dies on the cards. This set I kept flat as it will be sent to our soldiers. I always stamp and heat emboss the envelopes before sending them.
The picture is matted onto black cardstock then layered onto the pencil paper. I have a washi sticker from the Heidi Swapp Time Capsule kit and layered one of the rolled flowers onto a die cut flower and leaf. 


The bottom picture is of a month's worth of layouts. Again I added in the flower I made from the dies I included in my kit. The note card is from the Time capsule kit and I attached another die cut flower with a paperclip. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and Facebook group for more inspiration.





No comments: